I don't usually judge a book by its cover but these books certainly catches by attention.
I enjoy gazing into colorful and unique covers
Made You Up and Ten Thousand Skies Above You both have similarities.
"I love their watercolor illustrations. "
Here are the books the books that made me want to buy them solely for their cover.
1. Dreamland by Robert. L Anderson
2. A Thousand Nights by E.K Johnston
3. Tangled Webs by Lee Bross
4. Made You Up by Francesca Zappia
5. Ten Thousand Skies Above You by Claudia Gray
Tell us about your favorite 2015 book jackets.