Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday #3

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. This meme highlights a future release that you are eagerly waiting to come out.

The Book I'm waiting for this week is:
Dark Storm by Sarah Singleton
Expected publication: March 2012 by Simon & Schuster 

From Goodreads:

Ellie is staying with her maternal grandparents for the summer, while her recently bereaved dad takes off on holiday with his new girlfriend. Upset by his apparent callousness, missing her mother, and jealous for her dad's attention, she begins to spiral into depression. Her grandparents suggest she joins a local theatre group, to meet people her own age and get away from the dark thoughts that threaten to engulf her. But then she gets roped into a seance at the theatre, and is the only one who actually sees a real ghost. Now a spirit is contacting her from beyond the grave - and as the dead boy's story unfolds, Ellie finds herself falling in love with him. But if she solves his mystery and helps release his soul, will he be lost to her forever?


9 comments:

  1. I've never heard of this book before, but I'm a sucker for good-looking books! And the summary sounds really different. Ghost stories freak the crap out of me, but I still read 'em, which isn't smart but eh *shrugs* lol.

    Understanding Shae's Story Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a good ghost novel, and this certainly sounds like one! Nice pick.

    Come visit my WoW?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never heard of this book, but it sounds really good. I love ghost stories. Thanks for sharing.
    Waiting For Wentworth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never heard of this but it sounds pretty interesting! I like ghost books, so it could be really good. And March is only a couple months away!!
    Thanks for visiting my WoW
    Krista - Nawanda Files

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is the first time that I heard of it, sounds interesting.
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pick! I havent heard of this one yet but definitely adding it to my list. It sounds really good!

    Thanks for stopping by my post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love ghost stories! Although I always end up crying because the ghost usually can't end up with the girl and it makes me so sad! LOL I'm a very emotional reader. But this sounds really amazing! Thanks for sharing and for stopping by My WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmm, haven't heard of this one but it looks pretty cool!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh this sounds pretty neat! It's the first I hear of it! Great pick! :)

    ReplyDelete

We really appreciate it if you can leave a comment and tell us what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs