Thursday, March 01, 2012

IMM #1

 In My Mailbox or IMM was originally inspired by Althea ofPop Culture Junkie and is now hosted by the lovely Kristi at The Story Siren where you talk about the books you received in the mail, via the stacks of your library, recent purchases, ARC's or any books that you might have received for review, etc. 

Purchased




I finally have some money to Book Hoard again so here are my latest purchases. :D The bookstore here have a good promo that if you buy 3 books 1 is free. So I bought 6 books and got the other 2 free yehey :D

I am excited to finally read the Secret Series by Pseudonymous Bosch. I heard it was a great series with a similarity to Series of Unfortunate Events.
Also in a similar type of genre The Mysterious Benedict Society Books 1 and 2.
Patrick Carman's Thirteen Days to Midnight.
And the Edge Chronicles Book 10 The Immortals.

Im excited to read all of this but it will take time since I am doing some other stuff. But look forward to all my reviews about these books. 

What you guys think about my purchases?? :D

2 comments:

  1. Great promo! Bookstores I go to usually only have these kind of things around Christmas and during the Book Fair.
    I didn't know any of the books, but I just googled Thirteen Days to Midnight and added it to my TBR list. It looks very good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Hellen Hello... it really is a good promo... too bad it will end on march 11...

      It's good you liked Thirteen Days to Midnight.,, I am excited too in reading it :D
      -Book Hoarder-

      Delete

We really appreciate it if you can leave a comment and tell us what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs