Monday, April 02, 2012

IMM: #4

In My Mailbox or IMM was originally inspired by Althea ofPop Culture Junkie and is now hosted by the lovely Kristi at The Story Siren where you talk about the books you received in the mail, via the stacks of your library, recent purchases, ARC's or any books that you might have received for review, etc. 
                          
Purchased

Hourglass by Claudia Gray (Got this on sale)
Lips Touch: Three Times by Laini Taylor (Got this on sale)
Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver

For Review

Ebooks from Netgalley
The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
The Glimpse by Claire Merle
Dark Kiss by Michelle Rowen

What books did you get this week?

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:33 AM

    Sale are always great. Give me a justification to buy so many books I end up spending more than if there wasn't a sale :-)

    Really enjoyed the Evernight series and hope you do too. Happy reading!

    Safari Poet

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Petra here, I really liked the Evernight series :) Really looking forward to what you have to say about The Immortal Rules, it sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got PAndemonium??
    I envy you!!
    Hope you enjoy all your books!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ruty, Thanks for stopping by- TheUnseelieNerd

      Delete
  4. Pandemonium!!!??? AND IMMORTAL RULES???!!!! Soooooo exciting :D Can't wait to see what you think about these two!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excited to read them :D Thanks for stopping by :D-TheUnseelieNerd

      Delete
  5. Ohh I checked "Lips Touch" out from the library and never got a chance to read. I've heard such good things about it. I hope you enjoy your books!


    My IMM

    ReplyDelete

We really appreciate it if you can leave a comment and tell us what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs