Thursday, April 12, 2012

Whale Notes: Jamie Campbell-Bower isn’t attached to the City of Bones movie any more?

What??? NO....
He is the perfect Jace
Jamie is perplexed.

I was perplexed by the rumors as well but I wanted to take the time to check them out completely; I knew they were negotiating Jamie’s contract, but I can tell you after major thorough checking — yes, 100% he is Jace; Lily is ecstatic, I am, the whole team at Constantin is; Jamie has a trainer, he’s been working out six days a week and drinking protein shakes and by all tales told to me looks terrific.

Soon he will look like this.................................

     More on Cassandra Clare's Tumblr

2 comments:

  1. Hmm I'm not sure I see him as Jace. He's too feminine looking for me. I guess I'll wait till at least the trailer to decide.

    Ning @ Reading by Kindle Fire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ning,
      He does have a feminine face but I like his charisma.Thanks for stopping by -TheUnseelieNerd

      Delete

We really appreciate it if you can leave a comment and tell us what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs