Saturday, May 26, 2012

Stacking the Shelves #2


Stacking the Shelves is meme hosted by Tynga's reviews where we share all of the books we bought, received or borrowed!

For Review


Loads of Digital Copies this week!
Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry (Netgalley)
Midnight City (Conquered Earth #1) by J. Barton Mitchelle 
Twin Souls (Nevermore #1) by K.A Poe



Grasping at Eternity by Karen Amanda Hooper
What I didn't Say by Keary Taylor (Netgalley)
Flicker by Kaye Thornbrugh


Many Thanks to Joseph of St Martin's Griffin, K.A Poe, Karen Amanda Hooper, Kaye Thornbrugh, and Netgalley

What books did you get this week? Don't forget to link us up :)




10 comments:

  1. I just adore the cover for Grasping at Eternity! Hope it's good! :)

    I have What I Didn't Say- I really should read it soon.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got a lot of awesome books this week that I have been wanting to check out :)
    Great haul!!!

    Janina
    My My Haul :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! Grasping at Eternity looks quite interesting! Thanks for stopping by My StS

    ReplyDelete
  4. These all look great. :)
    I'm really excited for Pushing the Limits!
    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you've got a lot of nice reads ahead of you, I hope they're good. I like the cover of Midnight City, looks so cool and sounds good too. You'll have to let us know if it's good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got some great books this week! I really want to read What I Didn't Say and Pushing the Limits! I've never heard of Flicker, but the cover is gorgeous :) I'll have to check in out on Goodreads. Enjoy your reads!
    My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice haul! Pushing the Limits sounds really good the reviews have been amazing so far!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pushing the limits looks interesting. The cover always catches my eye

    ReplyDelete
  9. You got some great books! Enjoy them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Flicker sounds really great!! Can't wait to read your review :)

    Happy reading and thanks for stopping by and have a great memorial day!!

    ReplyDelete

We really appreciate it if you can leave a comment and tell us what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs