Saturday, May 25, 2013

Goddess Offerings #18 (Stacking the Shelves , In My Mailbox)

Bought
Inferno by Dan Brown
The Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
 -Book Hoarder

Gone by Michael Grant
Day of Doom (The 39 Clues: Cahills vs Vespers #6) by David Baldacci
The Trap Door (Infinity Ring #3) by Lisa McMann
                    -Book Hoarder
Shadow 1-4 by Orson Scott Card
-Book Hoarder
Ender's Saga 1-4 by Orson Scott Card
-Book Hoarder

Check out the Amazing MovieTrailer of Ender's Game

"We can't wait for this movie!"

Goddess Offerings is a meme hosted by Amaterasureads 
This will showcase the books we bought, received or borrowed!
What goodies did you get this week? Link us up

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:23 AM

    I read the TMI books but I haven't started the Infernal Devices yet. I heard that Clockwork Princess is a great book. Enjoy all your books :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, I love the Gone series! I have kind of been putting of the last book, because 1) I don't want it to end and 2)I'm scared about how it will end. xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I've never read The Enders Game but that trailer looks amazing!! Looks like a middle grade read.

    I hope you enjoy Clockwork Princess. I had some issues with it, but most loved it. Enjoy your reads! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Inferno, Inferno, Inferno! I can't wait to read it :D Enjoy!

     Showcase - Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clockwork Princess was amazing! I cried all over the place. And I really want to read Ender's Game!

    ReplyDelete

We really appreciate it if you can leave a comment and tell us what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs