Sunday, June 02, 2013

Goddess Offerings #19 (Stacking the Shelves , In My Mailbox)

For Review
Swags
Zest Magazine 
Hemlock stickers, bookmarks and plates

"Special thanks to Zest Books, Kathleen Peacock and the ladies at Maji Bookshelf"


Goddess Offerings is a meme hosted by Amaterasureads 
This will showcase the books we bought, received or borrowed!
What goodies did you get this week? Link us up

8 comments:

  1. Ohhh! Crank and Glass! I haven't read either of those yet, but I really like Ellen Hopkins novels, so I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts on them!

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:50 AM

    Love the cover for Wentworth Hall, hope the inside is just as good! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard great things about Ellen Hopkins' books, though I haven't actually read any of them myself. I hope you enjoy getting stuck into some of these! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome haul! Been planning to read Crank for the longest time XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love getting swag, those Hemlock goodies look awesome! I have heard great things about Ellen Hopkins books, so I really hope you enjoy them! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Swag is always awesome! Congratulations on such a fun haul this week. I can't wait to read all your new reviews :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wentworth Hall sounds like it could be fun--I hope you enjoy! Yay for book goodies. :)

    Wendy @ The Midnight Garden

    ReplyDelete
  8. pokieslisting.com
    I'm also pleased I selected this up outside of university or else I'm sure I wouldn't appreciate studying this in an outstanding creating.

    ReplyDelete

We really appreciate it if you can leave a comment and tell us what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs