Frequently Asked Questions
April 26, 2014, 2:00 pm, at the Glorietta Activity Center
April 27, 2014, 2:00 pm, at the Activity Center of Ayala Center Cebu
When will the registration be?
Registration opens at 10:00 am on April 26 at the Glorietta Activity Center and 10:00 am on April 27 at the Activity Center of Ayala Center Cebu. Each guest will be asked to fill out the registration form upon arrival. Separate registrations for each event is required should you wish to attend both events. First come, first served.
Is there a registration fee?
No. There is no registration fee.
How many books can I have signed? Is there a limit as to how many people can have their books signed?
You may have any number of books signed as long as they were purchased from National Book Store, Bestsellers or Powerbooks, and we do not have any preset limit as to the number of people.
However, although we will take every effort to get as many books signed as possible, depending on the number of attendees, we reserve the right to limit the number of copies per person or limit the number of people in line. First come, first served.
Can I bring old books or other editions of the books?
Yes, as long as the books were purchased from National Book Store, Bestsellers or Powerbooks.
Do I need to buy on-site?
No. You can buy books before or during the events.
Can I have other items signed?
No. Only books will be allowed to be signed by the authors.
Can we have our photo taken with the authors?
Yes, you can have your photo with each author when they sign your book. However, we strictly allow only one photo per person for each author.
How much are the books?
Veronica Rossi titles:
Under the Never Sky (Trade Paperback – P349)
Through the Ever Night (Trade Paperback – P349)
Into the Still Blue (on sale on January 28)
Tahereh Mafi titles:
Shatter Me (Trade Paperback – P329; Hardcover – P599)
Unravel Me (Trade Paperback – P329; Hardcover – P599)
Ignite Me (on sale on February 4)
Unite Me (on sale on February 4)
Ransom Riggs titles:
Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children (Trade Paperback – P399; Hardcover – P699)
Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children Graphic Novel (Hardcover – P755)
Hollow City (on sale on January 14)
1. Every purchase of “The First Phone Call from Heaven” (TFPCFH) by Mitch Albom from National Book Store, Powerbooks, Bestsellers or National Book Store Express shall come with a Mitch Albom flyer. Please note that the flyer is not a guaranteed signing pass.
2. There is no limit as to how many copies of TFPCFH can be purchased by a customer.
3. On the day of the event, only guests with an original Mitch Albom flyer that came from a TFPCFH book bought at National Book Store, Powerbooks, Bestsellers or National Book Store Express, will be allowed to register. First come, first served.
4. The book signing events shall be at the following times and dates:
• February 22, 2014, 2 p.m. / Glorietta Activity Center
• February 23, 2014, 2 p.m. / Ayala Center Cebu
Registration at both events will start at 10 a.m.
5. Upon registration, customer shall get their numbered Signing Pass.
One (1) TFPCFH book = One (1) Mitch Albom book of your choice to be signed.
For example, if you bought three (3) copies of TFPCFH and have three (3) flyers, you may have three (3) books signed (e.g. One (1) Tuesdays with Morrie + One (1) The Five People you Meet in Heaven + One (1) The First Phone Call From Heaven).
6. Mitch Albom will only sign books. T-shirts, DVDs, CDs and other merchandise will not be signed. There shall be no personalization of the books.
7. There is no preset limit as to how many people can have their books signed and every effort will be made to have as many books signed as possible. However, should there be an excessive number of people, National Book Store reserves the right to limit (a) the number of people who can have their books signed or (b) the number of books each person may have signed. First come, first served.
8. Guests may take photos during the signing session. However, we strictly allow only one photo per person.