Friday, February 17, 2012

Follow Friday #4

Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. Its a way to get out there and meet new bloggers and discover new blogs.
This weeks featured blog is Beefcake and Babes!

Q. I like unique name for characters and am looking forward to coming up with some when I start writing. What's the most unique character name you've come across? 

A: I really love it when I come across novels with characters with unique names! So far, the most unique name I remember is Roar from Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi. When he was first introduced in the book, Perry shouted "Roar!" and I thought he's only mimicking an animal or something, but it turned out that he was actually calling someone! Now that took me by surprise! :D

4 comments:

  1. I haven't read Under the Never Sky, but I really need to! I've never heard of a character called Roar, so good answer! Thanks for stopping by! *Old Follower*

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Roar is kind of awesome, about as unique as Door is. I haven't gotten to read Under The Never Sky yet, but I will be getting around to it soon hopefully. Definitely a new follower of your amazingly awesome blog! :)

    Suz @ A Soul Unsung
    Don't forget to enter my DRAGONSWOOD GIVEAWAY!
    Follow Friday Hops!
    H A P P Y R E A D I N G & H O P P I N G
    susanhaugland@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by! Following back!

    Amber @ Fall Into Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. ROAR! Oh my gosh, that is by far the best name I've come across while reading Follow Friday posts. I have yet to read Under The Never Sky, but now I want to read it JUST for that reason! (:
    Thanks for following me!
    I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete

We really appreciate it if you can leave a comment and tell us what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs