Monday, May 07, 2012

Interview: Jessica Therrien

1.    Tell us a little about yourself?
I grew up in the town in my book, Chilcoot, CA. My family has a ranch there. It’s a VERY small town. I also lived in Taiwan for a year where I learned Chinese. My favorite book right now is Blood Red Road. I love scrap-booking, watching T.V., writing in my PJs, and singing in the shower.
2.     What book are you reading now?
Daughter of Smoke and Bone. Next on the list is Insurgent 
3.     What inspired you to write about supernatural beings?
What inspired me to write a book was my search for the next “big thing” in YA. I wasn’t finding anything that appealed to me as much as Twilight did, so I decided I’d write it.
4.     Who would you cast for leading roles, if your book was being made into a movie?
I’m SO bad at this, but here’s my best:
William: Taylor Kitsch?
Elyse: Emma Watson (with darker hair)
Kara: Lyndsy Fonseca
Anna: Ming-Na
5.     Do you have anything specific that you want to say to your readers?
THANK YOU!! Every nice word, good review, email, etc. has made it all worth it!

“Thank you Jessica for your time”

Review Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

We really appreciate it if you can leave a comment and tell us what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs