Saturday, December 08, 2012

Goddess Offerings #10 (Stacking the Shelves , In My Mailbox)

Bought


Wildefire (Wildefire #1) by Karsten Knight

- The Unseelie Nerd

 For Review
The First Last Kiss by Ali Harris
Catherine by April Lindner
Reaping Me Softly  by Kate Evangelista




Borrowed
Tempest (Tempest #1) by Julie Cross
Tempest Book Relay @ Whoopeeyoo
"Special thanks to Ally @ Simon Schuster UK, Kate Evangelista, Poppy and April Lindner"

Goddess Offerings is a meme hosted by Amaterasureads 
This will showcase the books we bought, received or borrowed!

What goodies did you get this week? Link us up

8 comments:

  1. Lovely haul! I love Tempest, I hope you enjoy it as much as I did :) Happy Reading!

    ~Jay
    We Fancy Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! You guys got some awesome books! :D I need to read Tempest soon, I've been seeing a ton of reviews about it. Haha! Happy reading!

    Louisse @ The Soul Sisters

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol i want to read tempest too. i love Wildefire. get ready to be meet living lava

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOAH @_@ Books of AWESOME!! I still have to read the I AM NUMBER FOUR series (loved the movie though). Loved Wildefire. Your so lucky to have gotten a copy of CATHERINE for review!! I still have to finish TEMPEST!

    -Keep on rocking =),
    Lisseth @ Read-A-holicZ [My StS]

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard brilliant things about the Benny Imura series. I have a copy of the first book but still haven't started yet! Catherine and Reaping Me Softly sound like great reads too. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow this is such an incredible haul this week! The First Last Kiss sounds so adorable, I can't wait to see how you get on! Also Rachel loved Jane, so I hope you find Catherine to be a great read too! Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really looking forward to seeing your review of Catherine! I can't wait to read that one!

    Jesse @ Pretty in Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I can't wait to see what you think of Catherine! Jane by April Lindner was AMAZING, so I have high hope for this one. The First Last Kiss looks like it has the potential to be very sad. I liked Reaping Me Softly but it wasn't a stand-out for me. Nice haul, enjoy your reads. :)

    ReplyDelete

We really appreciate it if you can leave a comment and tell us what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs