Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Whale Notes: #2

Hey guys! We have a new Book Whales YA Reader
The only male YA Reader here :)

A fan of many things. Anime, Tokusatsu, American Tv Series, Jdrama but being a Book Nerd is what I will always be. 
I like making graphics and posting it on my blog. I like to eat Japanese food. Aside from buying and reading Books, I also read and buy manga.
My favorite genre of Young Adult Book is that of the "Adventure" type. Favorite Authors as of the moment are: Rick Riordan, James Dashner, Patrick Carman, Steve Berry, J.K Rowling.

His first Review can be found here

2 comments:

  1. Welcome aboard. I try read as many posts as my erratic free time will let me. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the welcome :D

    ReplyDelete

We really appreciate it if you can leave a comment and tell us what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs