Saturday, October 05, 2013

Goddess Offerings #24 (Stacking the Shelves , In My Mailbox)

Review
Not A Drop To Drink by Mindy McGinnis

Won and Borrowed
Taken ( Taken #1) by Erin Bowman (Borrowed from kisskitkatey)
Just One Day (Just One Day #1) by Gayle Forman
Flutter by Gina Linko
I won Flutter from Precious at Fragments of Life
and Just one Day at Fiktshun




Ebooks

"Netgalley! Thank you. It's been a while since I requested for a book. But these two are too hard to resist.
I'm a sucker for Angels, Apocalypse and Bad Faes."
-Dannielle



 "Special thanks to Megan and Sarah of Harpercollins Int,  and Netgalley "
Goddess Offerings is a meme hosted by Amaterasureads 
This will showcase the books we bought, received or borrowed!
What goodies did you get this week? Link us up

8 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to read TAKEN and Susan Ee's ANGELFALL. As well as JUST ONE DAY! I'm also very curious about NOT A DROP TO DRINK. I can't wait to hear your thoughts about these books! I hope you enjoy reading them. Awesome haul. :)

    Kyle @ The Selkie Reads Stories

    ReplyDelete
  2. World After is on NetGalley?! :o *rushes off to check* I have been dying to read it ever since reading (and falling madly in love) with the first book! Looking forward to your review. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, Not a Drop to Drink! I've heard such good things these past few weeks about that one. I hope you enjoy all of these, Dannielle! Happy reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard good things about Not a Drop to Drink and I can't wait for World End! Enjoy your books, Dannielle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just One Day is amazing! Not a Drop To Drink and Taken both sound great, too. Enjoy all your books :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh! I want to read Not A Drop to Drink! Can't wait to hear how you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for signed copies of Just One Day and Flutter Danielle! I absolutely loved Just One Day, so look forward to hearing your thoughts on it! I hope you enjoy all your reads! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wait falconer is on Netgalley?? I can't believe I missed it *ugly cry*

    ReplyDelete

We really appreciate it if you can leave a comment and tell us what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs