Saturday, October 18, 2014

Goddess Offerings #36 (Stacking the Shelves , In My Mailbox) "Claudia Gray and Madeleine Roux Edition"


For Review
Deadly Design by Debra Docter (ARC)
Silent Alarm by Jennifer Banash (ARC)

"Surprise mail yesterday! I was shocked to see a Penguin package!"

Spirit (Sarah Midnight #3) by Daniela Sacerdoti

Bought

"All hauls by JP"


Signing Event Recap
Claudia Gray and Madeleine Roux

"Claudia Gray and Madeleine Roux in Manila"

"Okay, I seriously love Madeleine's hair!"
"Claudia has great humor! I can barely breathe after laughing so hard"

"The 3 books I bought for the Signing Event"

"Special thanks to Penguin, HarperCollins Intl, Black and White Publishing and National Book Store" 

Goddess Offerings is a meme hosted by Amaterasureads 
This will showcase the books we bought, received or borrowed!

What goodies did you get this week? Link us up

2 comments:

  1. EEP, Blood of Olympus! I can't get myself a copy yet bc I haven't read House of Hades, but everyone's been raving about how emotional it was! It's kind of sad, saying goodbye to Percy and the gang :(

    -Leanne of The Reading Slump

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite enjoyed TIS, although Cassie kind of got on my nerves. Ringer on the other hand I came to love!

    ReplyDelete

We really appreciate it if you can leave a comment and tell us what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs