Friday, January 02, 2015

My To-Read Books this 2015 (Part 2)


I was checking Goodreads and found my Part-2 of My To-Read list this 2015.
I simply typed "Ya 2015" and clicked listopia. I found a list with 726 books on it. I was like a kid in a candy store! Knowing that I won't be bale to eat all the candies, but some had caught my eye.

I greatly admire the people who made the list. I mean how will you able to cope with so many books coming this year? It's a sea of books!

Usually, I judge books by their covers. But now, I painstakingly checked each one and read the blurb. It took me 3 days to absorb each summary. I came up with my most anticipated ones.

Check them out
From Right to Left
Part-1 Here
A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
Perfect for fans of Kristin Cashore and George R. R. Martin.
- I am a huge fan of Sarah J. Maas and this book is about Feys!

A Book of Thieves and Spirits (Spirit and Thieves #1) by Morgan Rhodes
Fate has brought these young people together, but ancient magic threatens to rip them apart.
-I haven't read any books from Morgan Rhodes this will be the first for me. It caught my eye because of the Mythical plot.

Death Code (The Murder Complex #2) by Lindsay Cummings

 The Death Code introduces a memorable cast of secondary characters and delivers a vivid and scary thrill ride read.
- I read the first book and it's a thrilling ride. I can't wait to see happens next.

Silver in the Blood by Jessica Day George
With a gorgeous Romanian setting, stunning Parisian gowns, and dark brooding young men, readers will be swept up by this epic adventure of two girls in a battle for their lives.
- I think the world-building will be phenomenal! I really hope this will live up my expectation.

Reawakened by Colleen Houck
Colleen Houck comes an epic adventure about two star-crossed teens who must battle mythical forces and ancient curses on a journey with more twists and turns than the Nile itself.
- Colleen Houck is known for writing great adventures and epic love stories! I can't wait to read this one.
The Wrong Side of Right by Jenn Marie Thorne
Set against a backdrop of politics, family, and first love, this is a story of personal responsibility, complicated romance, and trying to discover who you are even as everyone tells you who you should be.
- The plot sounds intriguing! Reminds me of The Princess Diaries series.

Damage Done by Amanda Panitch
One thing is clear: The damage done can never be erased. It’s only just beginning. . . . 
- The book leaks suspense that I love! 

I Remember You by Cathleen Davitt Bell
For fans of THE FUTURE OF US comes an engrossing story of two teens, whose love for each other is tested by time and fate.
- It gives me the vibes of tearful moments! 


Comment and share your most anticipated 2015 books
"All the Summary came from Goodreads"

3 comments:

  1. YESSS! A Court of Thorns and Roses is my most anticipated books this year. You're not the only one excited for it. OMG. Silver in the Blood sounds really interesting. Great list Dannielle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dani! We have almost the same taste in books. Looking forward to these books as well. :) <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. How I want A Court of Thorns and Roses!! *makes grabby hands*

    ReplyDelete

We really appreciate it if you can leave a comment and tell us what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs